Moe's Outdoor Equipment & Supplies has everything you need to get ready for spring. We offer lawn care products to make your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Scotts® 4-Step Program
Step 1: Crabgrass preventer plus fertilizer, applied March through April.
Step 2: Weed and feed containing fertilizer and broadleaf weed control and is
applied April through June.
Step 3: Fertilizer and is applied June through July.
Step 4: Fall lawn fertilizer and is applied September through October.
Fertilome Lawn Care Program
Scotts Grass Seed
Scotts® Turf Builder® Sun & Shade Mix
• Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass, guaranteed!
• Contains our exclusive WaterSmart® PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart seedlings' growth and protects against disease.
• Scotts' most versatile mix.
• Stays green even in extreme conditions of dense shade and scorching sun.
• Aggressively spreads to repair bare and thin spots.
Scotts® Turf Builder® EZ Seed®
• Revolutionary seeding mix that guarantees seeding success!.
• Repairs bare spots in dry, sunny, densely shaded and poor soil areas. Great for repairing wear and tear!
• Unique combination of Scotts® high performance seed, premium continuous release lawn food and Scotts® super-absorbent growing material.
• Growing material absorbs water and expands to surround and protect seed from drying out and dying out.
• Fertilizer releases over time to ensure quick establishment and long term feeding.
Scotts® PatchMaster® Sun & Shade Mix®
• Solves the #1 lawn problem - BARE SPOTS!
• All-in-one product contains everything needed to repair bare spots.
• Pre-mixed and ready to grow. Contains Premium Grass Seed, Starter® fertilizer, and mulch.
• For all-purpose use on most lawns.
Scotts® Classic® Dense Shade Grass Seed
• Ideal for seeding around or under dense trees.
• Grows in as little as 4 hours of sunlight. 99.9% Weed Free.
Scotts® Grass Seed Spreaders
Scotts® Turf Builder® EdgeGuard® DLX
• Control panel with precision rate setting for more accurate coverage.
• Holds up to 15,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® Lawn Products
Scotts® Turf Builder® Classic Drop Spreader
• Large capacity hopper holds up to 10,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® lawn food.
• Heavy-duty frame for optimum stability.
Scotts® Easy® Hand-Held Spreader
• Hand-held spreader for small jobs
• Holds 1,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product
Scotts® HandyGreen® II Hand-Held Spreader
• For small applications of fertilizer, grass seed, or ice melt
• Holds up to 1,000 sq. ft. of Scotts® product