There are no tougher jobs than those on construction sites and demolition operations. And a STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine can be an ideal companion on those jobs. STIHL cut-off machines are number one worldwide and they deliver superior power and convenient controls. So make sure you have construction tools on the job site that deliver. Get STIHL quality, dependability and power today.
Stihl Cut Off Saws
TS 410 Stihl Cutquik®
• Easy to use and easier to maintain.
• 12” cutting wheel grinds through iron, steel, concrete and expectations.
• Part of the STIHL Cutquik® series
• Features advanced filter technology that automatically handles daily maintenance
• Revolutionary X2 air filtration removes 99.96% of particles from air entering the carburetor and engine.
• Anti-vibration system to maximize comfort.
TS 420 Stihl Cutquik®
• Compact, lightweight and reliable.
• Features all the high-performance features of the TS 410.
• X2 air filtration system for a clean and smooth-running engine and virtually maintenance-free filters.
• 14” cutting wheel, it will handle cuts up to 4.9 inches in depth.
TS 480i Stihl Cutquik®
• Electronically controlled fuel-injection system.
• Powerful, lightweight and well-balanced.
• Maximum wheel size is 12 inches.
• Low exhaust emissions.
• Optimal torque throughout the RPM range and eliminates the need for a choke, simplifying the starting procedure.
• Standard electronic water control feature allows for easy and efficient water flow adjustment while operating.
• X2 air filtration system is virtually maintenance-free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
TS 500i Stihl Cutquik®
• Electronically controlled fuel-injection system increases power and performance over 15%.
• Lightweight and well-balanced.
• The fuel injection system makes starting easier and more reliable by eliminating the choke.
• Balanced, lightweight, powerful and fuel-injected.
• 14” cut-off machine is designed for superior balance and handling during your toughest jobs.
• Features a high-efficiency engine with low exhaust emissions.
• Optimal torque throughout its RPM range.
• Electronic Water Control (EWC) allows for easy water flow adjustment while cutting.
• X2 air filtration system maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
TS 700 Stihl Cutquik®
• 14” cut-off machine is the powerhouse of the STIHL line.
• Features a powerful, high-speed engine.
• Large fuel capacity.
• Five-point dual element vibration control system built right into the handle
• Semi-automatic belt tensioner with an innovative ribbed belt.
• X2 filtration system is low maintenance and cleans airflow with nearly 100% efficiency.
TS 800 Stihl Cutquik®
• Features a 16” cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design.
• Can be used handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts.
• Fuel-efficient engine cuts through asphalt, concrete, rebars, iron and steel with ease.
• Ergonomic design and five-point advanced vibration control system built right into the handle.
• Cutting depth of up to 5.6”.
TSA 230 Stihl Cutquik®
• Groundbreaking innovation, grounded in quality engineering.
• Powered by 36-volt lithium-ion battery technology
• Starts with ease and changes the game for the jobsite, delivering maneuverability and solid cutting performance in a lightweight, compact package that can be used indoors.
• Its onboard water control helps suppress dust while a toolless wheel lock prevents wheel rotation when removing the wheel attachment bolt.
NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately on all models.